Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nosy Neighbor




Happy Humpday all!

Today we attack, er, talk with Violet a/k/a @toilie! She's such a fun person, you should really friend her on facebook or follow her on twitter...you really should.

Attack of the nosy neighbor's!


pretty vi


1. We know what we call you... What would you like us to call you?

Mrs. Cullen or Mrs. Salvatore

Scuttlebutt: Ok! So... Mrs. Carlisle Cullen? And Mr. Stephan Salvatore? *grins*
Prattle: who is this Salvatore person? I want to know where you got the name Toilie..
Scuttlebutt: You do? I thought she wants to go to the toilet... *snorts* Sorry... Just kidding. Hehe...
Prattle: I think something got lost in translation...
Scuttlebutt: Wait... what did you ask Ms. Prattle??? Who this Salvatore person is??? *shocked face* You are serious?
Prattle: I really want to know *rolls eyes*
Scuttlebutt: You mean... you really don't know?
Prattle: Really, I don't.
Scuttlebutt: SHAME ON YOU! LOL!! The Salvatore Brothers from Vampire Diaries!!!
Prattle: Ooooooh... they were on the Scream Awards last night..
Scuttlebutt: Uh huh... And? Saw anything you like? *wiggles eyebrows*
Prattle: Um... sorta.. LOL. They are OK I guess...
Scuttlebutt: OK??? They are OK??? Damon is OK??? *mumbles incoherently*

Photobucket


Prattle: Sorry...geesh... they are young! Just boys!
Scuttlebutt: You have to see vampire diaries! Oh damon is NOT a boy...
Prattle: LOL

2. How old are you or how old do you want us to think you are?
I am 39 and proud to have made it this far lol

Scuttlebutt: Well good for you! And Happy Birthday once again! LOL!! Let see what you gurls will say in 5 years when this will be documented... *grins*
Prattle: Documented? We are getting into making documentaries? Will we go to the Oscars??? Will I see Gerry!?!?!?!?!
Scuttlebutt: Documented as in written down. As in... in this blog fore-EVAH with dates and times in it!! *sticks out tongue* You making fun of me? *glares*

3. When is your Birthday & what is your star sign?

virgo, September 11th

Scuttlebutt: I likey Virgos! My sun is in Virgo! *nods*

Mercury is the ruling planet and the element is Earth. The shades of green, yellow, orange and brown are the colors that bring luck, while the shades of blue promote romance and harmony. Numbers 1, 3, 4, 6 and 8 are the lucky numbers. Wednesday is the best day of the week for a Virgo. The animal symbol is "Magpie". Agate and Hyacinth are the lucky stones. A person born under this sign has an active and analytical mind. They are very observant and organized by nature. Virgo is compatible with Taurus and Capricorn. However, they are least compatible with Gemini, Pisces and Sagittarius.
Virgo celebrities: Lauren Bacall, Johann Bach, Ingrid Bergman, Sean Connery, Jimmy Connors, Queen Elizabeth I, Gloria Estefan, Johann Wolfgang Goethe, D. H. Lawrence, Sophia Loren, Keanu Reeves, Leo Tolstoy, H. G. Wells

Scuttlebutt: You are full of shit... stupid star sign thingy. Who says Virgos are least compatible with Pisces?
Prattle: Well that sucks for us, huh? Ooooo... Lauren Bacall! Nice!
Scuttlebutt: Think how much it sucks for me! I'm a Pisces with my sun in Virgo! Talk about conflictions! Huh!
Prattle: Well that explains a lot then... bwahahahahaha! oh-wait! *holds up hands* Keanu?? I'm not compatible with Keanu?!?! This thing IS full of shit...

4. Do you like cats or dogs? And why?

I dont like any really, although we have 3 dogs and a cat lol the joys of kids. I am just not
a big animal person. Idk why really lol

Scuttlebutt: Hmmm... maybe because *looks at nails* as a Virgo you are a neat freak? *grins*

5. What is your favorite movie and/or book?

Movie is Twilight. I can watch it over and over! (and I have to give Under The Tuscan Sun an honorable mention)
I want to do what she did in that movie :D

Scuttlebutt: Oh I remember her doing many different "things" in that movie.. *smirks* What exactly do you mean?
Prattle: Yes, I'd love to just get up and go live in Italy... find a nice little villa, and some man-candy... DH might not approve!
Scuttlebutt: I'm sure he wont...

6. What countries have you visited?

Mexico when I was 18. Had a blast!

Scuttlebutt: Was it together with Prattle?
Prattle: *grins* How fun would that have been?!?
Scuttlebutt: Lots of drunken fun I guess. *grins*
Prattle: ohhhhyeah.... *click* with photographic proof!

7. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings?

I have 1 tattoo on my ankle, used to be DH's name but I covered it with something tribal. Ears pierced, so far lol

Prattle: So far??? Where else would you like a piercing?
Scuttlebutt: Nosy... pffft.
Prattle: Duh..


8. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

Read peoples minds. I would love to have known what DH was thinking all these years lol

Scuttlebutt: Umm... I dont think I'd ever like to know cause if I take me as an example.. *laughs awkwardly* but then again... I dont think I'm the best example. Hehe...
Prattle: I wouldn't want to know..somethings are better left unknown. Plus I'd get really pissy, and that's not good for anyone!

9. Name one thing that not many people know about you.

That I am very shy and insecure. I try to come off as bubl but have no self esteem :(

Scuttlebutt: I could sense the shyness but why no self esteem hon? You are great!!! *hugs*
Prattle: Me too, but not with certain people.

10. Whats the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

Can I go back to sleep lol

11. If you could go to one place in the world, where would it be?

Used to be Tuscany, now I think Australia so I can meet @fleurybanery, @cullencreationz and @caryn69 in person :D

Scuttlebutt: You know what... I think you should send them this questionnaire too and then we can all compare replies! :)
Prattle: Yes, do!!

12. Do you prefer shaven ... or unshaven?

SHAVEN lol

Scuttlebutt: Well of course! A stubble can always ruin you soft cheeks. *grins*
Prattle: "stubble can always ruin your soft cheeks"??? why are cheeks in armpits?!?!?! ew...nasty.
Scuttlebutt: You are the nasty one Prattle! I was talking about an unshaved face that could irritate her soft cheeks!
Prattle: I thought it was about shaved or unshaved armpits! Pfft.. *mumbles* i'm the nasty one, yeah...ok...whatever...
Scuttlebutt: *giggles*

13. On a deserted island, what one thing would you bring?

A boat lol and if that doesnt count Id bring my Blackberry (No, I wouldnt bring my kids and strand them there too lol)

Scuttlebutt: What if there was no reception? LOL! Like in LOST?
Prattle: NO BOAT!! BBerry would do you no good..
Scuttlebutt: *takes away boat and bberry* Now lets see... what about... this? *leaves Edward in place all sparkly*
Prattle: *puts on shades* Hey Edward, go stand under that tree!
Scuttlebutt: LMAO

vi and ed


14. If you could see in black and white and one other color, what would it be?

PINK :) Im a girlie girl lol

Prattle: *coughs* ok...pink...

Pink is the color of universal love, it is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means "I will never forget you".

Pink Energy
Pink is a combination of red and white. The quality of energy in pink is determined by how much red is present. White is the potential for fullness, while red helps you to achieve that potential. Pink combines these energies. Shades of deep pink, such as magenta, are effective in neutralizing disorder and violence. Some prisons use limited deep pink tones to diffuse aggressive behaviour.

Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance.

Put some pink in your life when you want:

calm feelings
to neutralize disorder
relaxation
acceptance, contentment


15. Standing or on all fours?

All fours, I hope its what Im thinking lol

Scuttlebutt: Well... that depends. What are you thinking? *raises brow and grins*
Prattle: dirty little......floor.

16. Hard and fast or soft and slow?

Hmmm...both I think, depending on my mood lol

17. What is your favorite food to bring to bed - strawberries, chocolate, whip cream?

chocolate, hands down!!

Prattle: if the hands are down, what is chocolate and how are you getting it there??? *wiggles eyebrows*
Scuttlebutt: On the bed! LOL

18. Ever had sex at work??????

Not yet :P

Scuttlebutt: I like the "yet" part! LOL
Prattle: Bwahahahahaha! yet... lovely!

19. What is your favorite curse word?

Fuck! And I know thst not nice lol but it really makes a statement lol

Scuttlebutt: Exactly my point too!

20. What is the funniest or the most awkward sexual experience you've had?

Hmm..wow you ladies know how to ask questions lol Well, Im gonna be brutally honest here, so be gentle lol

Prob when we were on the hood of my car on a back road and a car came by and stopped to see if we
needed help! Sitting there naked saying no was pretty awkward! lol

Scuttlebutt: LMAO!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaa!!! *wipes tears from eyes* Hey... maybe they wanted to know if you needed help in... you know... *grins*
Prattle: at least they didn't say you guys were doing something wrong and give advise!!! this is a good one.. *grins*

2 comments:

Toilie said...

I love it!! LOL The name came from my sister calling me toilet instead of Violet but I talked her into making it alittle nicer lol So Toilie was born. I think I am a neat freak somewhat lol and I like the info on the color pink :P

I would love all my aussie friends to do these questions. It was alot of fun!! Glad the *car hood* brought a few laughs. I actually had another one, but had to make a choice lmao

And the Salvatores are sooo not too young for me hehehe in my mind anyway!!! Thanks for alot of fun guys :D

Scuttlebutt & Prattle said...

Hehehe :)

I knew it!! About the toilet I mean! Hahaha!! I mean... *clears throat* evil sister calling your sister toilet! *blinks*

I dont think the Salvatores are too young for me either *wiggles eyebrows* but you can keep Stephan if you like him. I want some Damon *looks around to see if Cynde is around* Hehe...

Thank you for answering to it and asking about it! You got us going again sweetie! *hugs*