Monday, June 14, 2010

Attack of the nosy Neighbors!!

Good morning and a nice week to y'all!

Today we present to you... Heather aka RobsButtonsBabe!

Photobucket

Heather is also proud owner of "RobNipulations"! Take a look!!

http://robnipulations.wordpress.com/

1. We know what we call you... What would you like us to call you?

Heather is fine :P

Prattle: Heeelllloooooo Heather!
Scuttlebutt: Hello *waves*


2. How old are you or how old do you want us to think you are?

28

Prattle: I liked being 28.... *she says 10 years later...* lol!
Scuttlebutt: Well... I AM 28... Oh wait. No. I'm 25... errr... right?
Prattle: If you would own up to your real age, you wouldn't have to worry about that now would you?
Scuttlebutt: What do you mean "own up"? I am 25! Have you seen my new haircut?
Prattle: No I haven't seen your new haircut yet.. *frowns* But a hair cut doesn't have anything to do with the YEAR you were born.... *giggles*
Scuttlebutt: *sticks out tongue*


3. When is your Birthday & what is your star sign?

March 7th Pisces

Prattle: YAY!!!! Another pervy pisces!
Scuttlebutt: *goes and takes a peek of Heathers blog* Uh huh... *click* yes... pervy... *click* and twisted too!

Pisces: Water is the element and Neptune is the ruling planet of Pisces. All shades of aqua green, blue and gray are considered as the lucky colors. Earth tones, yellow and orange are the colors that promote love, harmony and romance of people born under this star. The numbers that are lucky are 2, 4, 5 and 6. "Fish" is animal symbol and the lucky day of Pisces is Thursday. The gems associated with Pisces are Diamond and Camelian. Pisceans are creative, emotional and intuitive in nature. They are sensitive to the needs of others. Pisces are compatible with Scorpio and Cancer. Gemini, Sagittarius and Virgo are the least compatible sun signs.

Scuttlebutt: *chokes on my cereal* What? Did you read that Prattle? GEMINI and SAGITTARIUS are the LEAST COMPATIBLE! And VIRGO too!!! *bursts out laughing*
Prattle: *squints at you* Of course I read it....where are you going with this Dear Scuttle?
Scuttlebutt: You... Pisces... with a Sagittarius. Me... Pisces... with a Gemini... and on top of all
that... my ascendant (thats the star sign that defines me based on my date and time of birth) is
VIRGO!!! Muahahaha! That explains all that crazyness... schizophrenia! ... and apparently I shouldn't be with a Gemini. What the hell... *scoffs*
Prattle: Well, we like challenges I guess!
Scuttlebutt: That is called "masochism"!

Photobucket


4. Do you like cats or dogs? And why?

Cats..dunno just always have.

Prattle: They are pretty low maintenance, that's for sure!
Scuttlebutt: And they purr nicely too! *giggle*
Prattle: *whispers* but they are all trying to kill me..... *looks around nervously for our cat to
make sure he didn't hear me*
Scuttlebutt: *looks around... kicks Prattles cat out the door... whistles*


5. What is your favorite movie and/or book?

I cant pick one too hard!

Prattle: *nods head* I know what you mean...
Scuttlebutt: Oh come on Heather. Pick a few then. We wanna know your taste in general.


6. What countries have you visited?

Mexico

Prattle: I liked Mexico, what I remember of Mexico... *grins*
Scuttlebutt: *giggles* Drunk much?
Prattle: Nooooo, drunk lots!


7. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings?

One tattoo and i let the following piercing close: my belly button & my tongue. I have 2 on each ear.

Prattle: Didn't having your tongue pierced hurt?? That seems awkward to me!
Scuttlebutt: I've been told that it doesn't hurt when you do it but afterwards! Your tongue is
supposed to be so swollen for a few days, you cant even drink right. *grins*


8. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

Telekinesis, when i first thought what power i would want i always wanted to change red lights green whenever i wanted lol

Prattle: Very nice!! It seems that everytime I run late (99% of the time) I hit ALL the red lights!
Scuttlebutt: Hehe. Yup! Thats a good one! And think of all the chores you could do at home without even moving a finger!
Prattle: like matching socks! I HATE matching socks!!
Scuttlebutt: I DESPISE matching socks! Or folding clothes! Or having to get up from my bed to pee... Oh wait... I cant do THAT with telekinesis... can I?
Prattle: Uhhh....changing subject!

Photobucket


9. Name one thing that not many people know about you.

I was a 2 time national champ in kenpo karate

Prattle: I want you with me if I get into a fight!! *makes bad Chinese impression* Hi-ya!
Scuttlebutt: Reaaaallly??? Gooood Heather! *bows* Um... you know I love you right? You wouldn't hurt me?


10. Whats the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

I wanna go back to sleep

Prattle: Yes..I love my bed...I don't like to leave my bed...
Scuttlebutt: I actually love any bed. Or floor. Or chair. Or any surface I can sleep on (you pervs!) When I'm tired I dont care!


11. If you could go to one place in the world, where would it be?

Hawaii

Prattle: Maybe to see a #Lost character??? Or for the gnarly waves, dude?
Scuttlebutt: Aloha!


12. Do you prefer shaven ... or unshaven?

Depends what part of the body. Men's face i like scruff but DOWN SOUTH i'd prefer soft as a babys butt well except the peen should be rock hard hahaha

Prattle: *winks at Scuttle* Got some detail here!
Scuttlebutt: I think she slowly brakes out of her shell :)

Photobucket


13. On a deserted island, what one thing would you bring?

Sunscreen

Prattle: Well that's rather practacle!
Scuttlebutt: Smart move *grins* Prattle... what the hell means practacle? I even looked it up but there is no such word! *smirks*
Prattle: It was before coffee set in...well then I misspelled it! Hang on...lemme google.... Ah!

Here we go: Main Entry: prac·ti·cal

Pronunciation: \'prak-ti-k?l\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin practicus, from Greek praktikos, from prassein to pass over, fare, do; akin to Greek peran to pass through — more at fare
Date: 15th century
1 a : of, relating to, or manifested in practice or action : not theoretical or ideal b : being such in practice or effect : virtual
2 : actively engaged in some course of action or occupation
3 : capable of being put to use or account : useful
4 a : disposed to action as opposed to speculation or abstraction b (1) : qualified by practice or
practical training (2) : designed to supplement theoretical training by experience
5 : concerned with voluntary action and ethical decisions
— prac·ti·cal·i·ty \?prak-ti-'ka-l?-te\ noun
— prac·ti·cal·ness \'prak-ti-k?l-n?s\ noun

Scuttlebutt: Geeez! You're such a smartass! *giggles*
Prattle: As my mother says "better than being a dumbass"!


14. If you could see in black and white and one other color, what would it be?

Purple

Prattle: Another Purple!!!!

Purple: Purple embodies the balance of red simulation and blue calm. This dichotomy can cause unrest or uneasiness unless the undertone is clearly defined at which point the purple takes on the characteristics of its undertone. A sense of mystic and royal qualities, purple is a color often well liked by very creative or eccentric types and is the favorite color of adolescent girls.

How the color purple affects us mentally and physically
* Uplifting
* Calming to mind and nerves
* Offers a sense of spirituality
* Encourages creativity

Scuttlebutt: Well... mystic, royal, creative, eccentric I can relate too. Adolescent too! :)


15. Standing or on all fours?

ALL FOURS baby!!!

Prattle: tsk tsk *shakes head* what a dirty...floor.... *winks*
Scuttlebutt: ...yup... she's a Pisces... I start to see it clearer now...


16. Hard and fast or soft and slow?

Oh God both have their benefits i cant choose. But i do really like fast and hard.

Prattle: Yes, they do both have their benefits! *giggles* start soft and slow, then go to fast and
hard and end with soft and slow rain again!
Scuttlebutt: *rolls eyes at Prattle* Prattle... I think its time we have to admit that we are not
talking about the rain here!
Prattle: SSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Photobucket


17. What is your favorite food to bring to bed - strawberries, chocolate, whip cream?

Whip cream

Prattle: Mmmm, for a tasty treat!
Scuttlebutt: What would you eat with whip cream in bed dear Prattle? *raises brow*
Prattle: I'd put it on my pie of course!! *grins*
Scuttlebutt: *chokes on coffee* Your pie? *raises brow*
Prattle: *wiggles eyebrows*


18. Ever had sex at work??????

No but i did in a church *goes to hell*

Prattle: I've made out..to like everything except "doing it" in a church... What safer place, huh?? It wasn't with an "elder" was it???? Then that's a whole other can of worms....
Scuttlebutt: Boo! Shame on you both! Tsk tsk... doing it and making out to... everything? What does that even mean?
Prattle: Which part are you not understanding??
Scuttlebutt: Me? I don't understand any part cause I'm innocent! (That reminds me of a little
Twitter Sis I have... Hmmm... :))
Prattle: Yes, I guess you are about as innocent as I am, I understand.. ROFL!
Scuttlebutt: A flat roof... is not the same as a church! *sticks out tongue*


19. What is your favorite curse word?

FUCK

Prattle: Yes, many uses.. can be a verb, noun or adjective! And sometimes it's the ONLY word that expresses your feelings!
Scuttlebutt: Its a nice word!

Photobucket


20. What is the funniest or the most awkward sexual experience you've had?

Cant think of any but i do yell at my husband when he tried to hit the wrong hole we tend to laugh over that sometimes.

Prattle: Yeah *rolls eyes* that happens here "on accident" too... *grins* At least you weren't at a fast food joint!!! *makes note to not order mayo from BK anymore* Thanks to Her Highness....geeze...
Scuttlebutt: Maybe slap him next time too. :)

No comments: