souce photos: web
Epsom Salt is a natural stress reliever. Epsom Salt also
relieves muscle and joint pain. It can flush toxins out of
your body, and much more. Just add two cups of Epsom
Salts to warm bath water to take advantage of the
benefits of Epsom Salt.
- Improve heart and circulatory health by reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
- Flush toxins, harmful substances, and heavy metals out of your system thereby easing muscle and joint pain.
- Improve nerve function by regulating electrolytes, and help maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.
Magnesium is a natural stress reliever. Excess adrenaline and stress are
believed to drain the body of magnesium. Proper amounts of magnesium
help the body bind adequate amounts of serotonin; a mood-elevating
chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well-being and relaxation.
While increasing your magnesium levels, Epsom Salt also delivers sulfates to the
body, which are difficult to get through food, but are readily absorbed through the
skin. Sulfates are also very important to our body’s functions, and are said to
benefit joint and digestive tract proteins, brain tissue, stimulate the pancreas to
generate digestive enzymes, and helps to detoxify the body of medicine residue
and environmental contaminants.
• Reduces stress and improves sleep and concentration
• Reduces muscle inflammation, pain and cramps
• Improves muscle and nerve function
• Improves the bodies use of oxygen
• Regulates enzymes
• Prevents hardening of the arteries and blood clots
• Helps insulin perform more effectively
• Flush toxins from the body
• Eases migraine headaches
• Improves the absorption of nutrients
• Improves the formation of joint and digestive tract proteins and brain
Use of Epsom Salt for Stress Relief
The most effective way to receive the benefits of Epsom Salt is to absorb it
through your skin, and soaking in an Epsom Salt bath is said to be the most
effective means of delivering magnesium and sulfates to your body. Add two cups
of Epsom Salt to warm water in a standard-size bathtub, more if it’s larger.
Soaking in an Epsom Salt bath once a week for at least 15 minutes is good to
receive the stress relieving benefits from the magnesium and sulfates, but if you
are trying to ease muscle or joint pain, bathe in Epsom Salt at three times a week.
When magnesium sulfate is absorbed through the skin it sedates the nervous
system, reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, relieves stress, and is also a natural
emollient and defoliator.
Use 2 cups of Epsom Salt per gallon of water to relieve sore muscles, bruising,
swelling or bug bites.
Use a cup of Epsom Salt in a container of warm water to soothe aches, remove
odors, pull out toxins and soften rough skin.
Massage a handful of Epsom Salt over wet skin on any area to exfoliate an area
of your skin. Rinse very with warm water.
Experience the wide-ranging benefits of Epsom Salt. It's been used as a home
remedy for years. The benefits of Epsom Salt are not folk lore, or just an old
wives tale. The benefits and uses of Epsom Salt is backed by scientific studies
and years of research. You can find more information on the benefits of Epsom
Salt at the Epsom Salt Industry Council.