Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Attack of the nosy neighbors

Good morning dear friends!

Since Scuttlebutt was a little out of it yesterday, we're gonna post our "Monday's attack of the nosy neighbors" today!

Today we give to you... Khrissa aka kdb.

Photobucket


1. We know what we call you... What would you like us to call you?

You can call me whatever you like as long as it's Khrissa. But what do you call me?

Scuttle: Name twin!! :)
Prattle: Bwhahahaha! No, I call you Khrissa too..


2. How old are you or how old do you want us to think you are?

I'm 26 going on 14 and a half :P

Scuttle: That's a good one. 26 going on 14. I should keep that in mind when I get older than 25 that I am right now. *cough*
Prattle: *cough and whispers* pterodactyl
Scuttle: *kicks Prattle on the shin*


3. When is your Birthday & what is your star sign?

November 19, 1983 and I'm a Scorpio. I'm very passionate and can be rather secretive but I am very trustworthy. Pretty sure that's what a Scorpio is described as. Unless I'm reading someone else's star signs.

Scuttle: Oooh! Another Scorpio! Well said. Read on...
Prattle: Nice, nice! Two in a row!

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
Symbol: the scorpion
Element: water
Ruler: Pluto
Characteristics: passionate, penetrating, private, resourceful, loyal, determined, temperamental, intolerant
Scorpio celebrities: Marie Antoinette, Prince Charles, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Marie Curie, Jodie Foster, Bill Gates, Katharine Hepburn, John Keats, Robert F. Kennedy, Vivian Leigh, George Patton, Pablo Picasso, Julia Roberts, Theodore Roosevelt, Winona Ryder, Sam Shepard, Ted Turner


4. Do you like cats or dogs? And why?

Dogs, I have a baby named Jasper (haw haw) and he's the most hyperactive dog I have ever met.

Scuttle: Maybe cause of the vampire bloodline your dog has cause of the name you've given him!
Prattle: Dogs can't be vampires Dear Scuttle... *shakes head* Maybe a werewolf, but not a vampire..
Scuttle: Why can't dogs be vampires?? Huh? What if a vampire bites his dog and turns him into a vampire? I know I would if I became a vampire! I'd bite Dahlia so she could stay with me forever and ever!


5. What is your favorite movie and/or book?

My fav book is "Swan" by Naomi Campbell. It's one of the f*cked up books I have ever read. But pretty awesome.
My fav movie of all time... ooh that's a hard one. My fav movie for the moment is "Remember Me" - not for any particular actor... I mean reason. XD

Scuttle: Swan? By Naomi Campbell? Is she writing books too? I thought she was a black belt beating people up for a living *grins* As for "Remember me"... I see. *grins*
Prattle: Interesting... I too thought she was a boxer or somesuch... *grins* don't let her on an airplane!! Ahhhhh... *sighs* Robbie....


6. What countries have you visited?

The Philippines, Singapore and Sri Lanka. All beautiful places!

Scuttle: That sounds awesome!
Prattle: Oooooh, pretty!!!


7. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings?

Just piercings. One in each ear lobe and then two at the top of my left ear. I wouldn't mind a tattoo - I want to get my mum's name "Julieta" on my right wrist. She said she'll disown me if I did. OH and then she said ok get it, then she changed her mind again...

Scuttle: Awww! That would be sweet :) And Julieta is such a great name too. Just like Khrissa *wink*
Prattle: That is a VERY pretty name!! I'm sure she would secretly love it, even if she did disown you for it..


8. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
Teleporation - Like Hayden Christensen in Jumper. That would be AWESOME! Home one minute, NYC the next :D (OMG just read Reel's little interview and she said the same thing!!! Hehehe!)

Scuttle: *cough* I said teleportation too... *scowls*
Prattle: *doe eyes at Scuttle* this isn't about you sweetie...settle down..
Scuttle: It's NOT?? *snaps out of it* Um... sorry... *giggles* I thought everything is about me. No?


9. Name one thing that not many people know about you.

I'm hearing impaired. Ok wait, people might actually know it - but most don't believe it.

Scuttle: I certainly didn't know!
Prattle: Good thing you aren't twitter impaired!


10. Whats the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

I think - "I live to see another day" and for that I am grateful.

Scuttle: That's a beautiful thought :) I wish I could program it in my brain so that I could think of THAT instead of a million other unpleasant things.
Prattle: Ditto!

11. If you could go to one place in the world, where would it be?

Can't I be selfish and go to more than one? Um... just one place... (for now) I'd go to

Scuttle: To? I am missing the answer. *giggles* Oh wait.. did you do that on purpose? No cheating allowed missy! Only one destination is allowed!
Prattle: *giggles* you could make a general statement...like a hemisphere..

12. Do you prefer shaven ... or unshaven?

Shaven... we're talking about a guy's face right?

Scuttle: That's EXACTLY what we are talking about!
Prattle: Uh.. of course we are!


13. On a deserted island, what one thing would you bring?

My mobile. I take it to the toilet with me too... Is that bad? I hope this deserted island has some coverage!

Scuttle: LOL! I take it with me too! So nope, its NOT bad!
Prattle: *sprays lysol everywhere especially on your phones*


14. If you could see in black and white and one other color, what would it be?

Grey? LOL I don't know to be honest.

Scuttle: Humm...
Prattle: Grey?

Elegant Neutral:
Gray is a neutral, balanced color. It is a cool, conservative color that seldom evokes strong emotion although it can be seen as a cloudy or moody color.
Nature of Gray:
The lighter side of black, gray is a cool color seen in storm clouds and some metals.


15. Standing or on all fours?

All fours. This brings me back to my love of doggy... I mean dogs!

Scuttle: *snickers* Here doggy doggy!
Prattle: dirty..um... floor.... *nods head*


16. Hard and fast or soft and slow?

Fast and FURIOUS!!! Hehehe!

Scuttle: You just reminded me of Vin Diesel in that movie... mmm... I liked him in that one. I know, I know. Macho, swollen, husky thing but I dont know. I kinda liked him then.
Prattle: really?? ew.. Vin Diesel...really?? He looks nothing like Dean.
Scuttle: I know!! But I haven't met Dean by then! And its my Sisters fault. *nods head*


17. What is your favorite food to bring to bed - strawberries, chocolate, whip cream?

I don't think I've actually brought any to bed before. But I'll go a whole picnic basket if I can!

Scuttle: LOL! She's gonna play the whole 9 1/2 weeks!
Prattle: Nice! A whole picnic basket!!! try a bit of everything, huh?


18. Ever had sex at work??????

I say work is like my second home - but not enough to be a place to have sex!

Scuttle: There you go Prattle. Another virgin :) as far as the sex at work goes. *grins*
Prattle: THANK YOU! Whew... was beginning to think I was surrounded by sex-crazed freaks...oh, wait... lol
Scuttle: *rolls eyes*


19. What is your favorite curse word?

Fuck - and I blame my best friend for that. She's queen potty mouth!

Scuttle: Fuck is a good word!
Prattle: Yes, that can mean a lot.. and sometimes it's just the only word that fits!


20. What is the funniest or the most awkward sexual experience you've had?

I don't have funny or awkward sexual experiences. I think my parents heard me once though... or twice? Slightly embarrassing. THIN WALLS!!!

Scuttle: Oh come on Khrissa! I don't believe that! You, a sexy passionate Scorpio and you have nothing to share with us? Pfff... I think either you don't want to or you are so sexually liberated, you don't feel anything funny or awkward. What do you think Prattle?
Prattle: She's holding back..I'd bet on it.
Scuttle: When I look back at Scorpio characteristics... it says "Private" so yep, holding back it is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goshem! I totally forgot about this!

*hugs* to you both! It made me giggle!

Maybe one day I will tell you the real answer to question #20 :P

xoxo