Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday's attack of the nosy neighbor...

Hello friends!

Hope you all had an awesome Easter Holiday!

We are baaaaaaack! Missed us?? We certainly missed you!!

Today we present to you... Fayezeewayzee aka Fay aka Fee Fee. LOL. Read on!


Photobucket


1. We know what we call you... What would you like us to call you?

Well,my name means fairy or elf. A friend recently named me FeeFee (cause she thought I needed a young sounding name~cause I'm as old as the hills!) How old are hills anyway? An Uncle named me fayezeewayzee,so I chose that one for twitter, and some even call me MAMA!...so you can call me whatever you like!

Prattle: I guess that would depend on the hills in question, you should watch the Discovery Channel or National Geographic to answer that question. You gave a lot of info here.. *scratching head trying to follow* not sure what to call you, maybe "Chatty Cathy".

Scuttlebutt: Chatty Cathy is a good one *sniggers knowingly*


2. How old are you or how old do you want us to think you are?

I already told you,I'm as old as the hills,gosh!But I swear I'm only 17!

Prattle: *rolls eyes and reads down* then why didn't you completely answer question 20??

Scuttelbutt: Oh... 17? Well I guess I'll stop calling you momma then huh? Since I'm only 25 I mean...


3. When is your Birthday & what is your star sign?

November 2nd & I'm a Scorpio~Emotional~Intuitive~Passionate~Determined Yep,that sounds like me!

Prattle: well that explains a lot! *grins*

Scuttlebutt: Oh you cannot imagine dear Prattle!! Tehehehe!

Symbol: The scorpion
Element: Water
Ruler: Pluto
Characteristics: passionate, penetrating, private, resourceful, loyal, determined, temperamental, intolerant
Scorpio celebrities: Marie Antoinette, Prince Charles, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Marie Curie, Jodie Foster, Bill Gates, Katharine Hepburn, John Keats, Robert F. Kennedy, Vivian Leigh, George Patton, Pablo Picasso, Julia Roberts, Theodore Roosevelt, Winona Ryder, Sam Shepard, Ted Turner


4. Do you like cats or dogs? And why?

I like both when they are babies. But don't give me one! I don't want anything else that eats and poops! I've got enough of that already!

Prattle: *makes note* Faye does not like things that eat or poop....

Scuttlebutt: Yes she does! She just have plenty already! I think I'm gonna send her Dahlia over for a couple weeks of vacation. She's gonna love her!


5. What is your favorite movie and/or book?

This is a tough one!There is no way I can pick a favorite movie. I went to a site, to get some idea on how I was going to narrow down and select just one. This is what I did...and how I picked a film...not necessarily my #1, but one I love. A gentleman from classicmovies.org made his list of 200 of his favorite movies from 1930-2000. I scanned thru each one, and one in particular jumped up and told me to stop! This movie moves me. Gives me chills. Makes me cry. Just does it ALL for me! And the winner is...FIELD OF DREAMS! Now remember, I *LOVE ACTUALLY* many more! Just HAD to sneak that in there! Get back to me when you want to make *LISTS*!

A book, only thing I can say is maybe Twilight (the series) because I've never fallen in love with a book before!Or is it really the book I fell in love with...?

Prattle: I loved "Field of Dreams" too! "there's no crying in baseball!!" wait..wrong movie.. "if you build it, they will come", I think SM must have heard "if you write it they will love", what do you think Scuttle?

Scuttlebutt: Uh huh... *feels too Greek at the moment* I don't think I have seen that movie... Hmm... I... errr... Yeahh! Surrre... Ummm... *runs over to imdb.com* Oh, and I'm sure its not ONLY the book you fell in love with *wink*


6. What countries have you visited?

I believe only Mexico *scratching head*. Now if you wanna talk about how many *states* I've been in...that's like little countries, right? O I forgot, YOU are asking the questions...sorry.

Prattle: *looks at banner to see if it's "Faye and Scuttlebutt"* No, states are not like little countries silly! *laughs* you don't need a passport (yet) to go across state lines!!

Scuttlebutt: *sniggers* Yes, but... if you compare a big state of yours with Greece perhaps or lets say... hmmm.. Luxemburg? It's like a little country.


7. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings?

My ears are pierced,twice in each.No to tattoos.Can't say I'm a fan, but I can see why people want them.But as Jimmy Buffett puts it~a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling~I believe that is true with (most) tattoos that people get.I know I would regret getting that tattoo of RPattz in an 8X10 on my back or something,when I wake up from this dream.

Prattle: You know, my mom used to tell me that if I got a tattoo she would erase it with a brillo pad. She used to say the same thing Faye, then she went on a trip with a girl friend and came back with a tattoo.

Scuttelbutt: BWAHAHAHHAAAAA!!! I'd like to see your hubs face when he would see RPattz on your back!! *looks at Prattle* Your mom has a tattooooo??? What is it? Oh Faye... who knows, maybe when you come visit me... hehe.

Prattle: Yes, she went to Florida with a friend about 6 years ago and came back with an Ankh on her hip! I was so mad when I saw that!! She gave me hell for mine but according to her, hers was "a different story"..pfff...whatever.. LOL!

Scuttlebutt: Yeah, I'm sure! A drunk story! LOL


8. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

I'm not sure what you would call it, but the power to HEAL.I don't think I need to explain.What can I say...I'm DEEP!(Just asked one of my DD's what you call that)?She said a televangelist.I wanna be a televangelist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prattle: You want to use the television to convert people to Christianity? Wow.. No, you want to be a healer!

Scuttlebutt: Bwahahahhaaa!! Oh me... Hahahahaaa!!! *snorts* Oh I'm sorry... I don't know why I think everything is so funny today!! When I first read the "interview" I thought... "wait.. doesn't televangelist have something to do with TV"? But then I thought... "Hell, what do I know? I'm Greek!" LOL


9. Name one thing that not many people know about you.

If you really did know me, you would never believe this.I was kicked out of 2 high schools!

Prattle: *pulls up a chair* Do tell more....

Scuttlebutt: *leans in closer* Oh yes! Please do!


10. Whats the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

Easy one!Usually there is music playing in my head.No really.So I think,how fast can I get to the computer and blip that song before I forget what it is!And I always state *what was playing in my jukebox brain this morning*.

Prattle: I like your jukebox. *grins*

Scuttlebutt: :) If we wanna know her mood, we just have to look at her blips :)


11. If you could go to one place in the world, where would it be?

Europe. And bounce from one little country to another,seeing the sights,and seeing the people. I don't know why but I've always fancied seeing Ireland.No particular reason.

Prattle: *nods head* Me too, both the mister and I have traced our families back to Ireland.

Scuttlebutt: *scowls at both of you* Uh huh... You don't wanna come visit Greece now... right?

Prattle: *tilts head and pats Scuttle's back" you know better than that..


12. Do you prefer shaven ... or unshaven?

Why isn't half & half an option?*making my little box to check that one off* We'll say I like to be nicely groomed!

Prattle: *hands on hips* Whoa there missy! Who's blog is this? No making new checkboxes! Muahahaha! *giggles* Nicely groomed...

Scuttlebutt: Hehe :)


13. On a deserted island, what one thing would you bring?

A genie in a bottle.First I was going to say the biggest ipod I could find.Then I would need my computer to keep it charged.And then I would need an electric outlet to plug the computer into.And so on...so yeah...A genie in a bottle.

Prattle: You're awfully needy aren't you? A genie? Then you could poof yourself off the island..I don't think we should accept this answer..

Scuttlebutt: *folds hands on chest and shakes head* Nope! Not accepting this answer. *hops over to Dean and sits on his lap in my deserted island*


14. If you could see in black and white and one other color, what would it be?

Aquamarine? Sorry...I can't help it!

Prattle: Woot! A shade of blue!! *glares at Scuttle* After the last "Neighbor" comment, I don't know if I want to add what this color means...

Scuttlebutt: *rolls eyes* Pffff....

BLUE means peace, professionalism, loyalty, reliability, honor, melancholia, boredom, coldness, winter, depth, stability, trust.


15. Standing or on all fours?

Where is the *I'm old fashioned,on my back* choice? What's the matter with you gals?! OK...I'll say all fours.

Prattle: How on earth can you mop a floor on your back??

Scuttlebutt: I really don't know! Faye, please tell us how you're doing this on your back!


16. Hard and fast or soft and slow?

Uhhhhhhhhhh <that's an exasperated expression! My answer... which ever one gets the job done faster? Isn't that correct? Don't I win a prize or something? Dang.

Prattle
: Job? We're talking about a STORM!! How do you prefer to listen to it RAIN!! Geesh...dirty lady.. *shakes head at Faye*

Scuttlebutt: She's a very dirty one, isn't she? *shakes head* Tsk tsk tsk... I knew it. Dirty Scorpio!


17. What is your favorite food to bring to bed - strawberries, chocolate, whip cream?

I'll say.....chocolate.But I don't bring it to bed.That would be cookies.I like to hear the lecture about my getting crumbs in the bed.Makes for good romantic conversation.

Prattle: I think this is the best answer yet.. *laughs*

Scuttlebutt: *laughs and hugs Faye and Prattle*


18. Ever had sex at work??????

Um duh...yeah.I work at home.Silly people.

Prattle: So I'm still the only one that has a no on this question..Pervy sexcrazed people..

Scuttlebutt: *glances at Prattle sideways* Come again?

Prattle: You heard me Dear Scuttle..

Scuttlebutt: Pervy sexcrazed people.. Uh huh... ROFL And that came out of Prattles mouth!


19. What is your favorite curse word?

The *S* word.You know I don't curse!

Prattle: Hmmm.. *thinking* I can only think of one that begins with "S"....

Scuttlebutt: Hmm... I can think of a couple. But nothing is a curse word to be honest! :)


20. What is the funniest or the most awkward sexual experience you've had?

Now this will be sketchy!There is a big possibility that one of my DD's will see this!Soooo let's say I was very young...at a party...and it has to do with...lights on,lights off.Be happy that I'm saying anything at all in response to this question!!!

Prattle: Strobe light sex?!?!?! Really?!?!?! *bends over laughing!* Nice one Faye!

Scuttlebutt: What is a strobe light?

Prattle: A strobe light is a light that goes on and off and on all on it's own, it's set up to do that so when the light is on it looks like a snapshot, you can't really see motion.

Scuttlebutt: Aaaahhh! Yep! I know what it is! But I think that back in the day when Faye was a young girl *ducks* there wasn't such thing as a strobe light!

Prattle: it was probably the pterodactyl flying in front of the sun.. bwahahahahaha!!! I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!!! *holds up white flag*

Scuttlebutt: BWWWWWWWWAHAHAHHAAAAA!!! *falls on floor laughing*

3 comments:

fayezeewayzee said...

No need to worry, this *chatty cathy* won't respond to all of your comments!
#3 Yeah, & whatcha gonna do about it Scuttlebutt?!
#8 No, I don't wanna convert anyone to anything!!!
#9 I'm innocent I tell ya, it wasn't ME!!
#13 Did I say the genie & I were going to leave the island? NO! I have my plans for genie Eddie (I mean Robbie) & I. So there.
#15 Someone is draggin me around by my feet, that's how! You girls don't know anything...sheesh!
Last but not least...
#20 NEVAH!

Unknown said...

Good one for Monday! You ladies *girls* crack me up! pterodactyl! aahahahahahaahha!

Smirkygirl said...

We love you Faye!!! :D This was a great interview, thanks for playing with us..hehehehe!


@pembohn glad you liked it!! *grins*


amber/prattle