Sunday, January 10, 2010

People's choice awards

Hello friends!

Welcome to our blog and thank you for reading our first post.

As already said, we will chit chat about anything that comes to our attention. So here are some hot bodies that were People’s Choice winners..

Prattle: Well Ms. Scuttlebutt, what can we say about these men? I love that they have wieners…. uhm.. that they are winners, don’t you? They did excellent work didn’t they? I would most certainly choose any of them…for anything..at all..anything..

Scuttlebutt: Anything at all it is... Oh yes... Uh huh... *nods head*

Favorite Movie

The Twilight Saga

Twilight men…. Do we need to name them?

Prattle: Well, Scuttlebutt…here they are again! *grins* we can’t get away from them!!! Not that I would really want to… Ah.. If you know us you know what we think of them right? And as individual hunks or the collective twiguys..they are awesome in my opinion! (I really like Edi in his dreads..)

Scuttlebutt: Oh I do love Edi in dreds too! He should always wear dreads! And my oh my... *swoons* All of them together are just too much to handle!

Photobucket

Comedy Movie

The Proposal

Ryan Reynolds…

Prattle: What wouldn’t I do to see his Klondike Bar! Generally, I’m not much for blondes, but he is a most beautiful exception!

Scuttlebutt: Ryan is one of my faves... from the moment I laid my eyes on his abs.. errr... I mean his talent of course!

Photobucket

Independent Movie

Inglorious Basterds

Brad Pitt…

Prattle: There really isn’t anything I need to say here is there? I mean, come on…it’s Brad Pitt, making women need to change their panties since the late 80’s when he “popped” up in ‘Thelma and Louise’ as the hunky-hawt-hitch hiker…whoa mama…. I have to say, that this is one of my favorite movies! I know there are other great actors in it, but no one close to Mr. Pitt!

Scuttlebutt: I haven't seen the movie to be honest but Brad is a hunky hunk... *licks lips*

Photobucket

Favorite Movie Actor of the Decade

Johnny Depp..

Prattle: Another one that I don’t think really needs a description, name alone should make your woman parts go all tingly! He’s even hot as Jack Sparrow…all dirty and grungy…

Scuttlebutt: I love Johnny Depp!!! He is gorgeous and one of the greatest talents! I hope he will be acknowledged soon! He needs more awards people...

Photobucket

Favorite Movie Actress

Sandra Bullock

Prattle: I left her name on here because I think she is awesome!!!! And think of all the beautiful men she’s shared a screen with… *sighs*

Scuttlebutt: I think Sandra is great! Yep! One of my fave girls.

Favorite Action Star

Hugh Jackman

Prattle: *gulp* Hugh, there you are sweetie, just lounging and waiting for me eh? Can I give you a lap dance? Err... sit on your lap? I bet it’s not only his biceps that bulge…. *kisses laptop screen* wow-wow-wolverine, loves me a hairy man! (one that can act, sing, dance… Mr. Talent here!)

Scuttlebutt: *grabs ahold of Prattle* Get a grip gal! You will scare him away... Here, I grab him from behind and you cuff him!

Photobucket

Favorite Breakout Movie Actor

Taylor Lautner

Prattle: Even when he’s in his 30’s, I’ll think of him as a little boy! He’s such a cutie pie though, isn’t he?

Scuttlebutt: I have to be honest... *sighs* After I saw him in New Moon all I have to say is Jakeward... Jakeward... Jakeward...

Favorite Franchise

The Twilight Saga

*see above!

Favorite On-Screen Team

The Twilight Saga

*see above!

Television:

Drama

House

Drama Actor

Hugh Laurie

Prattle: I think I have a thing for Hugh Laurie. Could be the piercing blue eyes, or the scruff, or the accent, or the Doctor he plays. House has the cocky confidence that makes you look twice!

Scuttlebutt: I personally don't have a thing for Hugh Laurie... You can have him all for yourself. But I have to admit that he is doing a great job as an actor and if I had a strange illness nobody could cure, I wish I had a doctor like he is!

Photobucket

Comedy Actor

Steve Carell

Prattle: Ms. Scuttlebutt, you had asked me earlier why I put a pic of him on here.. There is something sexy about a funny guy.. and I think he’s very cute! Not hot-hawt, but he’s a cutie!!

Photobucket

Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Supernatural

Prattle: I leave this one to you Scuttlebutt!

Scuttlebutt: *babbles incoherently* Dean... Jensen... *swoon* Oh my... *faints*

Photobucket

New TV Drama

Vampire Diaries

Scuttlebutt: Damon Salvatore *sighs* Such a beautiful sight for my tired eyes... Although Stefan is gorgeous too, I would take Damon any day...

Photobucket

TV Obsession

True Blood

Prattle: Aaaaahh… Eric and Bill… I mean Alexander Skarsgard and Stephen Moyer. Eric... errr... Alex looks very yummy here doesn’t he? I would like to see what he’s hiding under that white sheet, or help him hold onto it! Stephen has a tan, and is looking hawt..they shouldn’t make him wear that silly makeup on the show if he really looks like this!!! No wonder Sookie er.. Anna fell for him!

Scuttlebutt: Oh yes... he does. Yummyyyyyy... mmm... *tries to peek under the sheet* Oh me... You have to see this! *giggles*
And Vampire Bill aka Stephen Moyer looks so much better in a tan! Why cant vamps have a tan! I mean... look at him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Music:

Male Artist

Keith Urban

Prattle: This is another Aussie I’d like to get my lips around shake his hand!

Photobucket

Well Ms. Scuttlebutt those are the People’s Choice winners with wieners!! *giggles* and what beautiful wieners... errr... winners they are don’t you think?

Scuttlebutt: Yes! You are absolutely right! I loved them!

If you people want to see the full list with the People's choice awards, you can go here... http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/.

Scuttlebutt and Prattle at your services.

No comments: