Monday, January 25, 2010

SAG Awards

Hello friends!

Just one week after the Golden Globes Awards and shortly before the Oscars, last night there was the 16th Annual SAG Awards ceremony.

Photobucket

Here below you can see a list of all the winners.

Category: Theatrical Motion Pictures

Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture

INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS

Photobucket

Prattle: I found out last week that this was a remake! I love this movie, it is Tarantino-crazy and wonderful! Even made Mr. Prattle laugh out loud!

Scuttlebutt: Damn... I must see it. I must must must see it.

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role

Jeff Bridges
CRAZY HEART
Bad Blake

Photobucket

Prattle: Still love Jeff Bridges. He has been one of his generations most versatile actors! What can't he play?

Scuttlebutt: I think there's nothing he can't play. He's awesome. I truly admire him and this role got him the Golden Globe too, right?

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role

Sandra Bullock
THE BLIND SIDE
Leigh Anne Tuohy

Photobucket

Prattle: There just aren't enough words for Ms. Bullock. I remember her first in Speed, where she took off like a rocket! I have a girl crush on her...

Scuttlebutt: She really is awesome! And if I remember correctly, she also won a Golden Globe for this part right?

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role

Christoph Waltz
INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS
COL. Hans Landa

Photobucket

Prattle: Just like I said for the Golden Globe he won, he was simply amazing! Very scary in this character, and funny too! Everyone in that movie was amazing.

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role

Mo'Nique
PRECIOUS:
BASED ON THE NOVEL "PUSH" BY SAPPHIRE
Mary

Photobucket

Prattle: I can't wait to see this movie. I'm sure I will need a couple of boxes of Kleenex when I watch it... It looks incredible!

Category: Primetime Television

Scuttlebutt: This is exactly what I like in the SAG awards and that's what makes them stand out too. Because they award the work of the entire ensemble. Cause even if you are the best of the best, if you don't have a great cast surrounding you, you can't achieve nothing. That's my opinion...

Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series

MAD MEN

Photobucket

Prattle: Love the idea of this show, have seen the main characters on Oprah and the costumes are great!! Will catch up with it at some point!

Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series

GLEE

Photobucket

Prattle: *jazz hands* Love Glee... but then I'm a theatre nerd.. :)

Scuttlebutt: Uh huh... I do remember the *jazz hands* from the Golden Globe awards too. *giggles*

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series

Michael C. Hall
DEXTER
Dexter Morgan

Photobucket

Prattle: Love this show!!! Love him! creepy creepy..

Scuttlebutt: *takes out notebook and makes a note: Must watch DEXTER*

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series

Julianna Margulies
THE GOOD WIFE
Alicia Florrick

Photobucket

Prattle: I do love her, she has a great seriousness about her...

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series

Alec Baldwin
30 ROCK
Jack Donaghy

Photobucket

Prattle: He IS his character, he is so dry and funny!

Scuttlebutt: Second award for him within two weeks too. Awesome!

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series

Tina Fey
30 ROCK
Liz Lemon

Photobucket

Prattle: She is an awesome writer, and she is a great actress! She's not afraid to do anything, no matter how it makes her look!! Which makes her even more funny!

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries

Kevin Bacon
TAKING CHANCE
Lt. Col. Michael R. Strobl

Photobucket

Prattle: He is another actor that truly BECOMES his character... His speech touched me. He thanked his wife and family because "as actors we go away sometimes, not physically, but we go away. I will always find my way back home" or something like that... too sweet!

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries

Drew Barrymore
GREY GARDENS
Little Edie

Photobucket

Prattle: I do love her.. I thought her speech this time was a bit contrived. She really shouldn't have been so shocked, she just won a Golden Globe! I do love her, and will watch this soon..

Scuttlebutt: There is an Oscar award for TV movie or Mini series right? I think this will be one of the Nominees.

Category: SAG Honors for Stunt Ensembles

Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture

STAR TREK

Photobucket

Prattle: I LOVED this movie!!!! Stunt guys did great, seamless..

Scuttlebutt: Haven't seen it... haven't seen it...

Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Television Series

24

Photobucket

Scuttlebutt: I.LOVE.JACK.BAUER! 'nuff said! 24 rocks!

Prattle: I tried to watch this show when it came out, just couldn't get into it... It is chock full of action though!

Source: Screen Actors Guild Awards

Tomorrow we're gonna talk about Fashion at the SAG Awards!! Come visit us again! Leave a comment, you know you want to!

Scuttlebutt & Prattle at your service!

No comments: