Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday's attack of the nosy neighbor's! Our victim is...

Hello friends *grins*

Today's victim is our own beloved... Mrs. Prattle!

Enjoy!!


amber halloween


1. We know what we call you... What would you like us to call you?


Prattle: Amber, crftygrl, goddess..whatever. :)
Scuttlebutt: How on earth do you pronounce crftygrl???


2. How old are you or how old do you want us to think you are?

Prattle: I am about to be 38 in less than a month.
Scuttlebutt: Have you been drinking Verita Serum?
Prattle: exactly what are you saying here? *squints at you*
Scuttlebutt: You know what Verita Serum is right? The truth serum? When you drink it you say nothing but the truth and only the truth so help me God? You just revealed your true age to all our readers!
Prattle:*giggles!* oh yeah, that... I don't care if they know how old I am.. I've earned every freaking year of it!


3. When is your Birthday & what is your star sign?

Prattle: March 11, I'm a fishy.
Scuttlebutt: Yay! *giggles and high fives*

PISCES

Symbol: The fish, Element: Water, Ruler: Neptune
Characteristics: sensitive, compassionate, imaginative, adaptable, intuitive, idealistic, secretive, vulnerable.
Pisces celebrities: Drew Barrymore, Johnny Cash, Nat King Cole, Cindy Crawford, Albert Einstein, Elizabeth Taylor, George Washington etc.


4. Do you like cats or dogs? And why?

Prattle: Dogs, they are loyal and can read your emotions and they keep my feet warm in bed.


5. What is your favorite movie and/or book?

Prattle: Tough one.. I read a lot and watch a lot of movies.. "The Talisman" by Stephen King, and movie would be "What Dreams May Come"
Scuttlebutt: I have never read "The Talisman" or saw "What Dreams May Come". Damn... I have to now!
Prattle: They are great.. I promise!


6. What countries have you visited?

Prattle: Only Mexico..don't really remember the trip (too much tequila) but I've got pictures!
Scuttlebutt: *giggles* There is your proof then!
Prattle: Exactly! *grins*


7. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings, what and where?

Prattle: Yes, 3 tats - One of a blue moon on my hip, 2 hearts on my bum, and a wiccan goddess symbol on the middle of my back. piercings only in my ears
Scuttlebutt: Oh dear! I never knew about your tattoos!
Prattle: DH put the goddess and hearts on me
Scuttlebutt: Awww!


8. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

Prattle: Flight, I'm always running late.
Scuttlebutt: We'd be quite the pair!


9. Name one thing that not many people know about you.

Prattle: I used to be into Wicca!
Scuttlebutt: What is Wicca?
Prattle: Witchcraft
Scuttlebutt: Huh? Tell me more!
Prattle: I was into crystals and numerology and star signs and stuff for a while. Thought I could cast a killer sex spell with my lasagna at one point!
Scuttlebutt: And did it work?
Prattle: I thought it did then... but I don't think it really did.
Scuttlebutt: Who was the "victim"?
Prattle: Two of my friends, a male and a female. There was so much sexual tension btwn them..i just wanted it over with!
Scuttlebutt: But the sex thing worked? They had sex after all? Right?
Prattle: Yes, crazy wild sex..
Scuttlebutt: Uh huh... maybe you send me some lasagna over *smirks* Of course after 10 days travel to greece, it might just kill me *smirks*
Prattle: I'll make some while I'm there! LOL
Scuttlebutt: Goodie! *rubs hands together*


10. Whats the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

Prattle: Shit..not enough sleep..


11. If you could go to one place in the world, where would it be?

Prattle: Hmmmm... Europe, does that count as one place?
Scuttlebutt: Well, I am fine with that. LOL


12. Do you prefer shaven ... or unshaven?

Prattle: Shaven *wiggles eyebrows*


13. On a deserted island, what one thing would you bring?

Prattle: Gerard Butler...or my laptop as long as I was able to get to the internet.
Scuttlebutt: I think that Jensen and Gerry would become great friends dear Prattle!


14. If you could see in black and white and one other color, what would it be?

Prattle: Blue
Scuttlebutt: Aww! Both of us Fishies would like to see Blue!
Prattle: *giggles* "sea" blue!

BLUE means peace, professionalism, loyalty, reliability, honor, melancholia, boredom, coldness, Winter, depth, stability, professionalism, honor, trust.

Scuttlebutt: It must have a double dose of professionalism and honor cause you mentioned it twice. LOL
Prattle: Does it say in there "short term memory"?
Scuttlebutt: Err.... nope. Sorry. *smiles sweetly*


15. Standing or on all fours?

Prattle: Hehehe...standing *winks*


16. Hard and fast or soft and slow?

Prattle: Depends on my mood.


17. What is your favorite food to bring to bed - strawberries, chocolate, whip cream?

Prattle: Whipped cream


18. Ever had sex at work??????

Prattle: NO!!!! gosh....
Scuttlebutt: Uh huh...
Prattle: Hey!
Scuttlebutt: *rolls eyes*


19. What is your favorite curse word?

Prattle: Shit


20. What is the funniest or the most awkward sexual experience you've had?

Prattle: When DH and I first moved in together, we went to dinner with my parents and uncle.. they followed us home after. They knocked on the door and we were having sex in the kitchen. You could see the kitchen through the picture window in the living room..that didn't have curtains. So yeah.....
Scuttlebutt: Holy hell!! LOL! How did you guys ever faced them again??
Prattle: It was very difficult.. My mom and dad were laughing because I was soooo embarrassed...

That was it friends! Come on, leave us a commment. Or even a wicked lasagna order *grins*

Scuttlebutt and Prattle at your services! *wink*

8 comments:

fayezeewayzee said...

OMGosh! Do you need a voodoo doll?!I so wanted to be a witch! And now I've met one! LOL! I'm still mad I wasn't born on halloween (2 days later). Let me know if you need any ingredients for future spells! ;0)

Prattle said...

@ Faye

LOL! No I don't need one!! *giggles (can make my own...*wiggles eyebrows*) And I'm NOT a witch, have been called a bitch though, was just interested in it for a while!

*grins and winks* abracadabra! poof!

SlipperyWetPanties said...

I did the whole wicca thing too! I still dabble every now and then when a friend is sick and needs some positive energy~! and I would lOVE some of that Lasagna please and TY!! LMAO!

Reel said...

Holy!!! wicca?
Do you um twitch your nose?

*ducking* sorry but wicca? Ok I am a little afraid of you now. remind me not to RP with you anymore, Willow!

AND
*holding out plate for lasagna*

Love you fellow pisces! And no we aren't forgetting your birthday either dear scuttle!

Prattle said...

@SWP
There is a lot that went from Pagan religion to modern day stuff, it's pretty amazing. And Wiccans have a good sense of things I think, they know how to work the yin and yang with nature and life. So many things crossed over that we really don't think about. Scents, colors, music how they affect your moods, the psychology of it is very interesting.

@reel
bwahahahaha! Not my nose but my eyebrow does.

Willow?? no..but there was this one time, at band camp... *giggles* (wasn't in band btw, was a theatre/choir geek)

Awwww...that was a long time ago too, don't be scared of me, I crochet now..I count instead of chant! *grins* And Wicca isn't evil, it's very loving actually. Common misconception. :)

Reel said...

Singing:

You've put a spell on me!

mahaha

No I know that there's a misconception on the wicca. It's just that initial *eyebrow raising* thought and you instantly think of Evil Willow trying to destroy the world. Not that she didn't have a very good reason! Coz she did! *rolls eyes*

NVM

Besides that I love Bewitched!

But I have to say I like it that you count now instead of chant.

oh a btw:
kitchen sex? That must have been one HOT kitchen!

Andrea said...

I am Wiccan, we think we are descendents of a gypsy Spanish. Its all very mystifying. I am psychic "see I knew I was going to say that" lol!
I predict things, sometimes I know when a sick person is passing to the other side. I have tried to communicate with past relatives they normally come to me in a dream.
I do the odd spell but never a love spell.
I am always conscious of the Wiccan Lore, The Rule of Nines, what you give you get back three times, so if you do something good your reward is great if you do something bad you get back worse three times.
Which is why you say Blessed be to everyone, even your enemies. Which shocks them "Did you curse me" and I just smile.

Smirkygirl said...

@Editor or @rowantastic whoever you are! *giggles*

The spell I "thought" I cast was for them to have sex, not fall in love...nooooo would never do one of those, that could go crazy wrong!

The creed is great
"Bid the Wiccan Law Ye Must,
In Perfect Love, In Perfect Trust,
Eight Words the Wiccan Rede Fulfill:
An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will.
And Ever Mind the Rule of Three:
What Ye Send Out, Comes Back to Thee.
Follow This with Mind and Heart,
And Merry Ye Meet, and Merry Ye Part."