Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday's attack of the nosy neighbor's! Our victim is...

Good morning to y'all!



...but we have a way to make it better *grins*

How about some nosing around in our neighbours backyard? *evil grin*

Today's victim iiiiiiissss.... our dear beloved Reel!

Let the questioning begin!

Photobucket

1. We know what we call you... What would you like us to call you?

I'm called lots of things. As long as you don't call me Megan. I detest the name Megan.

Prattle: Meg Meg bo Beg, banana fanna mo-Meg bee by bo Beg, Meg!

Scuttlebutt: *looks at Prattle like she's lost her mind*


2. How old are you or how old do you want us to think you are?

I will be 35 in a couple of weeks.

Prattle: Another truth teller! Yay for owning your age!

Scuttlebutt: *scowls* I am telling the truth too! *stands up with hand on chest* I just turned 25!!

Prattle: Uh-huh..oh-kay.. Just?

Scuttlebutt: *sticks out tongue* Yes! Just! Wanna see my (fake) ID?


3. When is your Birthday & what is your star sign?

March 11th. I'm a little fishy.

Prattle: My birthday twin! The 11th of March rocks socks…

Scuttlebutt: *looks at you two and scowls*

Prattle: *sticks tongue out at Scuttlebutt then giggles*

Scuttlebutt: *mumbles mockingly* ... the 11th of march rocks socks...

PISCES

Symbol: The fish, Element: Water, Ruler: Neptune
Characteristics: sensitive, compassionate, imaginative, adaptable, intuitive, idealistic, secretive, vulnerable.
Pisces celebrities: Drew Barrymore, Johnny Cash, Nat King Cole, Cindy Crawford, Albert Einstein, Elizabeth Taylor, George Washington etc.


4. Do you like cats or dogs? And why?

Dogs. Only because the dog that lives near me is rather large and would eat me if I didn't say I liked him better.

Prattle: So far it’s 4-0 in favor of dogs

Scuttlebutt: Yay for the doggies!


5. What is your favorite movie and/or book? The Thorn Birds; it's a book and a mini series.

Prattle: Another I haven’t seen or read… *hangs head*

Scuttlebutt: Isn't it the one with that priest? *grins* Hmm... that reminds me of one certain Father some time ago..

Prattle: *looks around and covers panty-less ass* Who?? *click*

Scuttlebutt: *grabs the paddle* Over there! *click*


6. What countries have you visited? Mexico, Norway, Canada

Prattle: What’s Norway like?

Scuttlebutt: Whats Mexico like? You had lots of Tequila?

Prattle: Loved what I remember of Mexico!

Scuttlebutt: You remember things from Mexico? *grins*


7. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings?

Yes to both.

Prattle: Aaannddd???? Where are they???

Scuttlebutt: Whats with those girls? Just sayin' yes and not revealing anything else? You gotta tell us more Megan! *cough* I mean Meggie-pie...

Prattle: Uh-oh... *ducks head and covers eyes*


8. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

The ability to teleport. Watch the movie "Jumper". I wouldn't mind teleporting to a certain Canadian's bedroom right now!

Prattle: There you go Ms Scuttlebutt, someone who wants to teleport! Jumper was a good movie *nods head*, and let me guess…Michael J. Fox’s bedroom? *whispers* he’s married you know…

Scuttlebutt: Yes! Meggiebug, but I live in Greece you know. Not Canada :)

Prattle: Yes dear Scuttle, and you don't have a wiener either... *rolls eyes*

Scuttlebutt: I do! We have Wiener's in the store here too! She can eat as much as she likes!


9. Name one thing that not many people know about you.

That I have a black belt in karate. unfortunately for me I didn't have it, when I really needed it.

Prattle: *fake karate kick* Hi-ya! *bad Chinese accent* Your kung-fu is strong *deep bow at the waist*

Scuttlebutt: A black belt? That's awesome! Have you used it on someone??

Prattle: I've used a Vulcan Nerve pinch before...

Scuttlebutt: What on earth is that??


10. Whats the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

Trying to stay positive.

Prattle: you don’t want to break your alarm clock *wide eyes* that’s a new one for us!

Scuttlebutt: I'm sure she does that too.


11. If you could go to one place in the world, where would it be?

Fiji

Prattle: Oooo, tropical….

Scuttlebutt: Is it nice there? Is it warm?

Prattle: *gets out thesaurus for Scuttle* Yes, tropical is warm.

Scuttlebutt: Klugscheisser...

Prattle: I don't think I like the sound of that young lady. *frowns at you and google's "klugscheisser"* Hey, you asked!


12. Do you prefer shaven ... or unshaven?

Shaven! Oh wait, what parts? Nvm. Shaven!

Prattle: I prefer a shaved man’s face too, yep yep!

Scuttlebutt: *giggles at Prattle*

Prattle: Sma-ooooth


13. On a deserted island, what one thing would you bring?

A hammock. *winks* Ummmm. You did say THING. And not a who!

Prattle: Mwhahahaha! A who can be a thing too…. Hammock, good call!

Scuttlebutt: What is a Hammock? And yes, a who can be a thing too. If you objectify him. *smirks*

Prattle: *flips to the dictionary side of thesaurus* a hammock is a bed/swing that is tied between tree's or stakes. It's made of knotted rope.

Scuttlebutt: Oooooh!!! Yes, a good one. You can avoid crawling creatures by that too! I personally would lie on top of Jensen. *grins*


14. If you could see in black and white and one other color, what whould it be?

Pink. It's cheerful. Makes my day brighter. Yea I know I'm boring.

Prattle: I like pink too, I like sunsets that are tinged with pink!

Scuttlebutt: Yep, me too! Its a girlie color. And what does Pink show regarding the personality dear Ms. Prattle?

Prattle: I'm glad you asked Ms. Scuttlebutt. Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means "I will never forget you".
Pink is a combination of red and white. The quality of energy in pink is determined by how much red is present. White is the potential for fullness, while red helps you to achieve that potential. Pink combines these energies.

Scuttlebutt: Are you psychotic? Whats with mentioning PINK twenty times? I know we talk about pink... Sheesh..

Prattle: No, I am not psychotic...today..


15. Standing or on all fours?

STANDING! #upagainstthewall

Prattle: You can’t clean your whole floor only #upagainstthewall silly girl! *giggles*

Scuttlebutt: You got a point there Ms. Prattle. She couldn't possibly reach the whole floor from over there.


16. Hard and fast or soft and slow?

Can't I have all 4?

Prattle: Yep, you sure can!

Scuttlebutt: I think that depends of what you're talking about.. For example.. it can't rain hard and fast and soft and slow at once *grins*



17. What is your favorite food to bring to bed - strawberries, chocolate, whip cream?

Chocolate!!! Melted. Dipped. *smirk*

Prattle: Dipped?

Scuttlebutt: Dipped? Aaaahhh...


18. Ever had sex at work??????

Well that depends if "virtual" counts. Coz if it does. well that would be a yes.

Prattle: Dirrrrty girl! *giggles*

Scuttlebutt: Well it seems you are the only one who hadn't had sex at work dear Prattle... *grins*

Prattle: I know, and I'm the perviest of all! What's up with that?? *frowns*


19. What is your favorite curse word?

Oh lord! Do you even have to ask that question? Fuckity fuck fuck.

Scuttlebutt: Potty mouth!


20. What is the funniest or the most awkward sexual experience you've had?

Yikes. Ok. The first time I actually *cough* came while being virtually fucked. I was so surprised that I literally groaned and scared the household. Other than that: Nada. My sex life has never been "funny".

Prattle: *wide eyes* Uhhh…

Scuttlebutt: *snickers* What do you mean by scared??

Prattle: I think she means that her groaning shocked every one awake.. She is a loud one like you dear Scuttle.

Scuttlebutt: *snickers*

Any questions from you guys? *grins*

Ok, so... if you want to be one of our "victims" or you wanna suggest somebody, e-mail us! scuttleprattle@gmail.com




7 comments:

Reel said...

oh pffff who said i want to clean my floors? *muttering*

oh alex p. keaton....mmm. shhhh. don't tell his wife!

amazing actor!

Mwaa to you two! But next time knock on my DOOR and stop peeking thru my windows!

And I am inspired by "Thorn Birds" b/c of my NAME! *sheesh*

MY MEGGIE! *rolls eyes*

Stacie @ Whimsical Ficery said...

Fun stuff girls!!! Love it! *waves at Reel*

Reel said...

oh and answering questions?
#10
i broke that fucking alarm clock a LONG time ago after I had a certain dream! how could you have forgotten that scuttle?
*muttering* and she calls herself a YOUNG 25? pffffff

#20
thankyou @prattle for clearing that up for me! *shakes head*

#17
dipped? *leans closer to whisper* i have a new fondness for "banana" smoothies. so creamy and they do have a lot of protein too! *snickers*

What do you mean it can't rain all 4? you wanna make a wager on that? i do live in the EVERWET state, ya know? it even "rains" horizontally here. mahahahaha. *rolls eyes*

um remind me again @scuttle what questions i still need to answer. woosh woosh is draining me now.

oh oh oh
Hello @rain!
*waves back*

gcgonc said...

*doubles over laughing* OH MY GOD! this was soooo funny! n i say u should go bug a certain canadian we all know #justsaying....
aaaaahhh reeely! this was awesome to learn a little more bout u...
lots of love to my girls here! u guys rock n that was FUCKAWESOME!

xoxo!!

Smirkygirl said...

@reel
thanks for clearing up the unanswered questions! *giggles!*

@rain
hiya! thanks for coming by!!

@gcgonc
you know Michael J. Fox??? *wide eyes* :D

amber/prattle/crochet_rockstr

Unknown said...

*hands on hips*

She means THIS certain canadian; thankyouverymuch!

@mymeggie

Um..my hearing must be failing...WHAT was that word you used there?? Do we have something to discuss tonight?

*smirks*

Smirkygirl said...

@deep
your @mymeggie can say whatever she wants in regard to this blog, this is a "safe zone" for her and her potty mouth! *giggles!*

and...um.... are YOU Michael J. Fox? mwhahahahahahaha! I'm just kiddin... I knew who she was talking about before, but it was funnier to assume MJF. :D