Monday, May 17, 2010

Attack of the Nosy Neighbors!

Hello friends! We hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Today we have a special treat for you.... Ms. Dianne from Weirdly Obsessive Gerard Butler Fansite! *applause* (check out affiliate button on the right and on twitter @woGerryButlerfs)


Photobucket



1. We know what we call you... What would you like us to call you?

Gerard Butler’s secret lover.

GB Atilla

Prattle: I don't know if I could keep that a secret..I'd be shouting it for the WORLD to hear! And I'm pretty loud, so the neighbors would know... *giggles*
Scuttlebutt: And I was preparing some pop corn to watch you two pull your hair out... Pfff...
Prattle: I wouldn't fight Dianne over Gerry.... :)
Scuttlebutt: *cough* ...liar... *cough*
Prattle: Ok, maybe I would....

2. How old are you or how old do you want us to think you are?

Old enough to know better and young enough not to care.

Prattle: Mwhahahahaha! Great answer!
Scuttlebutt: *giggles* I agree!


3. When is your Birthday & what is your star sign?

November seventh and I am sexy Scorpio.

Prattle: We have a lot of friends that are Scorpio's, don't we Scuttle?
Scuttlebutt: Yes we do! And they are all hypersexual *grins*

Scorpio (23 October - 21 November): Pluto is the ruling planet and Water is the element of this sun sign. The shades of red, brown and violet are the lucky colors; green is the color for love and harmony. The numbers 2, 5 and 7 are the lucky numbers, while Tuesday is the luckiest day of the week. Bloodstone, Jasper and Topaz are the lucky gems for Scorpio. The animal symbol of Scorpio is "Scorpion". By nature, a Scorpio is jealous, possessive, courageous and determinant. They are also loyal to their loved ones. They are best compatible with Cancer and Pisces, and least compatible with Leo, Aquarius and Taurus.


4. Do you like cats or dogs? And why?

Both, I love all animals.

Prattle: Awwwww.....
Scuttlebutt: I really do like that gal.


5. What is your favorite movie and/or book?

I don’t have a favorite movie, there are so many that I love and my all time favorite book is Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Outlander started my obsession for Gerard Butler. I can’t imagine any one playing the handsome Scottish Highlander Jamie Fraser but Gerry.

Prattle: *makes note to find that book* I'm with you on the movie thing.. I like a lot of different movies too.
Scuttlebutt: I don't even remember which movie I said was my fave... yes, my brain is as small as a goldfishes.
Prattle: You just have "Dean on the brain". If it doesn't have to do with Dean, it's in one ear and out the other! *giggles and hugs you*
Scuttlebutt: Well, I think he's the only worthy thing on my brain! LOL! And the most beautiful too!

6. What countries have you visited?

I live in the US and I have just visited Canada.

Prattle: Where in Canada did you go? Why did you visit there?
Scuttlebutt: You do stand up to the post title Prattle, you know that, right?
Prattle: Yep *nods head* I sure do!


7. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings?

No tattoos, and I have three piercings in one ear and four in the other.


Prattle: Well that seems pretty normal!
Scuttlebutt: She seems pretty normal to me too, yup!


8. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

I have no idea. I can’t even come up with one.


GB wet

Prattle: I think she would want to teleport, that is my answer for her! So she can immediately go to wherever Gerard is!
Scuttlebutt: Or maybe she would like to be invisible! So she could sneak in his room?
Prattle: But there would have to be touching involved...would he be able to feel her if she's invisible?
Scuttlebutt: Of course he would! Haven't you EVER seen "Hollow man"? Or "Fantastic Four"? Do you only watch movies with Gerry? *giggles* You can slap someone across the face and he wont know what hit him! I think Invisibility would be my next favorite super power! After teleportation!


9. Name one thing that not many people know about you.

I’m writing a romance novel.

Prattle: I would LOVE to read chapters for you! Does your male character resemble Gerard??? *grins*
Scuttlebutt: I'd bet my right foot!
Prattle: Oh, don't do that Scuttle.. You'd look very funny with only a left foot..
Scuttlebutt: Ok, my tail then! *snickers*


10. Whats the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

I have to feed my dog and cat. They are demanding critters.

Prattle: *nods head* Yes, feeding the pets is important...
Scuttlebutt: *giggles*


11 If you could go to one place in the world, where would it be?

London England, I would love to tour some of the historical sites.. like The Tower of London.

Prattle: Yes, I'd like to see that too.
Scuttlebutt: What about Acropolis? No?


12. Do you prefer shaven ... or unshaven?

Shaven. Surprise, surprise because of Gerry Butler and his scruff but when he shaves (rarely) and you see his dimples, I stare at him like Homer Simpson does a donut! GUHHHHHH!

Prattle: bwahahahahaha! Homer and a donut!!
Scuttlebutt: LMAO!! I loved this comparison!



13. On a deserted island, what one thing would you bring?

My husband.

Prattle: Awwwww!!
Scuttlebutt: Awwwww! Shame on us picking the hotties over our hubbies/boyfriends! (not *sticks out tongue*)
Prattle: I know.... but the fantasy of the hotties is what makes it goooooooood!
Scuttlebutt: I could never think of myself being alone on a deserted island with my bf! As much as i love him... I would crack up his head with a coconut! *shakes head* No no no! But Dean... *nods* I could see myself doing things to him... *cough* I mean ... WITH him. Of course..



14. If you could see in black and white and one other color, what would it be?

Purple

Prattle: Another purple Scuttle!
Scuttlebutt: You know, my bf doesn't like purple at all! Our church has purple colors for funerals and he really hates it. Especially in a specific shade! So what does that tell us about "the secret lover of Gerry" dear Prattle?
Prattle: Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. It is a good color to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. It is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple.

Scuttlebutt: New source I see?
Prattle: Yes, gotta mix things up sometimes. *grins*


15. Standing or on all fours?

All fours

Prattle: Your kitchen floor must be very dirty.. very dirty indeed!
Scuttlebutt: She has a cat and a dog! Must be! *giggles*



16. Hard and fast or soft and slow?

Soft and slow

Prattle: *sigh* a light misting....
Scuttlebutt: I love the sound of the rain when its soft and slow... *sigh*



17. What is your favorite food to bring to bed - strawberries, chocolate, whip cream?

Pineapple rings and a good aim.

Prattle: Well that's new! I like it!!
Scuttlebutt: *chokes on coffee* Bwaahahahahaaaa!!
Prattle: *pats you on the back* Come on, breathe!
Scuttlebutt: *wipes away tears* I think thats so funny! Love you girl!!



18. Ever had sex at work??????

YES!!!!

Prattle: Of course you have... LOL!
Scuttlebutt: Tsk tsk tsk! Naughty naughty!



19. What is your favorite curse word?

FUGLY short for fucking ugly it always makes me smile to hear something described like that.

Prattle: It is a pretty funny word!
Scuttlebutt: Dude... you fugly... *sighs and thinks of Dean saying that line*
Prattle: *rolls eyes*
Scuttlebutt: WHAT?? He did!!



20. What is the funniest or the most awkward sexual experience you've had?

Ewww, I was blowing my husband in a local Mexican restaurant in broad day light (when we were dating). I told him to keep a look out but in the euphoria of the moment he closes his eyes, (go figure) and I hear a car door slam next to us and it was a group of senior citizens! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Prattle: Oh, that is....FUNNY!!!!
Scuttlebutt: LOL! I bet you gave them a subject to talk about! Hahahaha!
Prattle: She IS naughty!!!! *giggles* I wonder what all she did at work since she answered 18 in all caps.. Hmmm.... *grins*


No comments: