Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Steamy Tuesday




Good morning Prattle :)

Look what I found while I was browsing my beloved Cosmo...

I bet that y'all think "It Looks Like a C**k"...






Hey, look at those pretty bushes. Oh wait... I think a family of giants forgot their... uh... you know what.


Photobucket



Have y'all seen the "Abyss" movie? If you have, you'll understand what I mean...

Photobucket



Wood in the morning... wood in the evening... I wonder what Little Red Riding Hood would say! Or do... Hmmm...

Photobucket



Up up in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket



Well... that gives "rock hard" a whole new meaning. Yes?

Photobucket



And here's the opposite of "rock hard"... but it has thorns. *snorts*

Photobucket



Brrrrr...... ice cold!!!

Photobucket



Um... errr... WTF??? LOL Who would design such thing?

Photobucket

No comments: