Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Humpday Hottie


Since we are writing for ourselves....we've decided to revisit our favorite men for the next few Wednesdays! :D So you will hear a lot about Dean and Gerry.... *sigh* Ahhh, Gerry......

pics pics pics... and stealing a video from Weirdly Obsessive Gerard Butler Fan Site.. muhahahaha!




Photobucket


Just look at those eyes...

Photobucket


I want to run my hands over his shoulders and down his chest and....and.....and......

Photobucket

"Can I help you?"

Photobucket


Mmmm....loves me a man in a tux!

Photobucket


Such a bad boy....in such a good way...

Photobucket


I just want to lick his neck...all the way up to his ear and give it a little bite.. Then work my way over his jaw to his mouth and suck on his bottom lip. Yes, that's what I want to do.

Photobucket


yeah..uh..yeah...

GB lick me


Yes, at Weirdly Obsessive Gerard Butler Fan Site they call it perfectly.. "We don't suffer from addiction to Gerard Butler. We love every second of it!" http://www.weirdlyobsessivegerardbutlerfans.com/

No comments: