Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Steamy Tuesday

Look at what we came across the other day :)

Cosmo was asking people if they would do it outdoors, where that would be and then they got more specific.

Here it is... let us know what you think too. Ok?

Where outside have you had sex?


HOT TUB

Prattle: Yep...done that...
Scuttlebutt: Nope, not me.
Prattle: I didn't think it was fun.
Scuttlebutt: Why not??
Prattle: I didn't like it... now in a pool is different...but not the hot tub, water kept getting in my face and it was a smaller hot tub, and i have long legs... cramped...
Scuttlebutt: Uh huh. I get the picture.


Photobucket

CANOE

Prattle: Really? In the water or out? wouldn't want to tip over!
Scuttlebutt: Um... How on earth could somebody do it in a canoe? I mean... I barely can balance myself in that thing. How the hell would I balance myself and my partner?


TENNIS COURT

Prattle: Er....ok
Scuttlebutt: Does that one involves playing with the tennis balls? *smirks*
Prattle: *wondering where Scuttle is going with that*
Scuttlebutt: *giggles*


ROOF TOP

Prattle: Nice! As long as you're on the tallest building around!
Scuttlebutt: *cough* What if its ... really dark?
Prattle: And like 3am?
Scuttlebutt: More like... 11 pm. *grins*
Prattle: But aren't people still awake in Greece at 11pm?? *shocked face*
Scuttlebutt: Well... yeah!But we were on a rooftop!!
Prattle: On the tallest building??? *turns prude*
Scuttlebutt: Um... no...? But there weren't too many buildings around...
Prattle: You're bold! I don't know if I could do it!
Scuttlebutt: I definitely wasn't bold. More like... something that starts with an h and ends with an ...orny. LOL
Prattle: Bwahahahaha! Same thing... :)


TRAMPOLINE

Prattle: Bouncy! Don't get too active or you'll bounce off!
Scuttlebutt: Yeah! And not only that!! If you would bounce too high up and then fell fast and hard, you might loose the... err... target... and hurt yourself. Right?
Prattle: Bwahahahahaa! Ouch...

Photobucket

WATER PARK

Prattle: Hmm...
Scuttlebutt: More specific please.
Prattle: One woman said "in the lazy river", I'm hoping that it is after the park is closed!!


IN THE STREET

Prattle: Weird guy...
Scuttlebutt: Well, I havent done that but I've seen people shamelessly doing IT!!
Prattle: You've seen them doing IT in the street???
Scuttlebutt: Yep! *nods* It wasn't a very central street and it was on an island. But they were doing it alright!


COSMO asked if you would do it in...

OUT DOOR SHOWER

Prattle: Enclosed? Yes I would!
Scuttlebutt: What if not enclosed?
Prattle: Nope.
Scuttlebutt: Pfffft! Chicken...


FIELD OF FLOWERS

Prattle: Awwww, sweet and romantic! (especially if there is a sparkly one with me! *wiggles eyebrows*)
Scuttlebutt: Yeah... sounds nice. *pulls a face and sticks out tongue*
Prattle: *bats eyelashes, sighs...then giggles!*


POOL RAFT

Prattle: In the pool or out of the pool?
Scuttlebutt: Eh?
Prattle: The pool raft, is it in the pool or out of the pool. The whole balance issue would come in question again if it is in the pool.
Scuttlebutt: What do they think? That we belong to a Circus? Sheesh!


Photobucket

HAMMOCK

Prattle: Don't flip over!
Scuttlebutt: There it is again! The question about the balance!! How the hell would you balance yourself and your partner in that thing? I can barely balance myself in it! Anybody! If you've done it, tell us HOW!


SLEEPING BAG UNDER THE STARS

Prattle: Well yes, this one would work too!
Scuttlebutt: Done that. Its almost like laying in your bedroom though.
Prattle: But hopefully with a nice breeze blowing over you!



No comments: